- 22 February 2016
- Last Updated: 22 February 2016
South Florida Model Sailing Club AMYA # 277
February 28th 2016
NOTICE OF RACE
The CR 914 Class and the South Florida Model Sailing Club cordially invites sailors to participate
in the CR 914 Class 2016 Midwinter Regatta.
• Sailing: C.B. Smith Park, Shoreline Shelter #17, Pembroke Pines/FL
• Social: to be announced
The regatta will be governed by the Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) 2012 – 2016 (latest
version), appendix E to the RRS, rules of the CR914 Class and the Sailing Instructions.
• The Sailing Instructions, and any modifications to the RRS and Odd/Even format
will be available to each skipper at registration
• There shall be no appeal of Judge’s Decision that could affect a boat’s promotion
relegation per RRS 70.4(a).
• The maximum number of entrants will be 24 in the 75MHz band, 6 in the 27MHz
band and open in the 2.4 GHz band.
• Boats must be registered with the CR 914 class, comply with the class rules, and
bear sail numbers as specified in the class rules.
• Class-approved bow bumpers will be required
Races will be conducted and scored in accordance with the Odd/Even Format (available on
the AMYA website) and modified by the Sailing Instructions, depending on
number of boats registered.
Entries will be accepted, at your earliest convenience, using the posted Entry Form on
accompanied by entry fee of $20.00 on a first-come / received basis and you will be notified
of your entry acceptance and frequency assignment. Final registration at South Florida
Model Sailing Club (C.B. Smith Park, Shelter #17)
• 1st , 2nd and 3rd 1st Grand Master (70 and over)