- 11 February 2014
- Last Updated: 11 February 2016
For those of you who took a few minutes to respond to the survey I want to thank you. 57 people responded and I wanted to share some of the results with you.
- 33 of the respondents were interested in attending, but only 6 would say they are 100% committed at this point. 20 said they were 0% committed. So that leaves a lot of people on the fence. Which is expected at this point.
- The vast majority expressed interest in a clinic. So I will work on arranging that.
- 2/3 of the respondents said they preferred the weekend of September 27th & 28th for the regatta.
- Sadly only 3 said they wanted a black tie party with the event, the majority said a casual events, or they like to not wear pants.
- Most people thought $100 was a fair price to pay.
- 72% of the respondents said they would be flying solo if they came. Luckily my wife agrees with you.
- Many out of towners liked a 3 star lodging option at about $100 per night. We will work on finding a deal on a hotel room for the event. One person said they were going to stay in a van down by the river.
- To my surprise the store purchased trophy was the preferred “award.” Glad I asked!
- The participation gift was the only category that didn’t have a clear leader. T-shirt came in first with only 27% followed by hat at 25%.
Expect to see a NOR in the next few weeks!